Mob/SMS: 07912615400
Fax: 0871 900 3682
hello [ at ] yucan.co.uk

Seminar

Sunday 9th March 2014
was at the
Drama Studio, Institute of Education, University of London
and was entitled,

Love, ecstasy and the pursuit of happiness.

Click here to book your place at this event.

Click here to open a discussion or comment (via blog)

Click here to give us feedback (via feedback form)

In this programme in aid of the charity, Kids Company, Dr. Bijan Riazi-Farzad aims to, a) familiarise the audience with the wide range of conceptions of love and happiness and the difficulties that can arise from these different interpretations and b) examine practical ways of achieving these most coveted states.

Dr. Bijan begins by examining the  question, “What is love?” from various linguistic, social and cultural perspectives, looking for common or unifying themes that can bring these multitudes of different interpretations of love together. He then compares these themes with the notion of ‘happiness’ and the state of ‘ecstasy’.

The second part of the programme, is a workshop intended to explore practical ways of achieving these desirable states by inviting the audience to participate in various exercises.

The final section of the seminar consists of a discussion and question and answer session.

Participants will be asked to make a contribution (suggested £4-20) that will be donated directly to
Kids Company (www.kidsco.org.uk).

Click here to book your place at this event.

Click here to send a message to Yucan or to book an appointment

I can help you manage your emotions

Contact || Book an appointment || Ask a question

Why?  

To find out more about how I may be able to help you, feel free to send me a message or request an appointment.

The initial 'getting to know each other' session is free of charge.

Face to face   ||   Telephone   ||   Video Chat 

Dr. Bijan Riazi-Farzad